Alice Mongkongllite / BuzzFeed
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A matte liquid lipstick for the boldest lip colors you could ever imagine.
Promising review: “It’s perfect for those long nights out — it stays on for hours! The colors are stunning — it’s my favorite lipstick right now!!” —Pam2146321
Price: $18.90 (down from $21). Available in 15 colors.
2. A lightweight, creamy gel that keeps your skin moisturized and glowing for 24 hours.
Promising review: “Great product, especially for winter. My skin dries out really quickly, but I can also easily get acne. Using this product has helped keep my skin soft and without breakouts.” —justw
Price: $10.80+ (down from $12+).
3. A set of cruelty-free brushes made with synthetic hair that comes from recycled plastic bottles.
Promising review: “The brush is very nice looking. Very soft bristles and I can get a very good grip on it. Liquid foundation goes smooth on with the brush. Recommend buying!” —Annii
Price: $23.40 (down from $26).
4. A lip pencil duo with a twist-up color on one side and a lip brush on the other.
The lip pencil is refillable and comes with a replacement cartridge!
Promising review: “It does not have to be sharpened and is so great for travel. I love the refill option and it has a nice staying power.” —TexasShopper1
Price: $26.10 (down from $29). Available in four colors.
5. A latex-free beauty blender in black so it won’t get stained by your makeup.
Promising review: “I buy the regular pink beauty blender, however this time I decided to try this one. Personally I like it because it doesn’t stain and it works great!” —LeleS
Price: $18 (down from $20).
6. A night repair serum that reduces dryness and restores radiance to your skin.
Promising review: “I have never used a product that made my face feel so good. I washed my face, put the serum on, and instantly my face felt calm. Within a few days the texture of my face smoothed out. I now feel like I can run out to the store sans makeup without feeling embarrassed.” —nonino
Price: $58.50+ (down from $65+).
7. A prep and prime mist so your skin is refreshed during all stages of applying your makeup.
Promising review: “Love it. Not only does it set my makeup, but it also takes away any cakeiness of my foundation/setting powder. I wish I had found this stuff sooner.” —Suzanne1974
Price: $21.60 (down from $24).
8. A light plum lip kit that’s so long-lasting and comfortable you’ll never use another lip kit again.
Promising review: “It feels fantastic. Very smooth. Ordered the MAC lip scrub and I used it before and am loving the combination. I will definitely be ordering additional colors.” —Carbear944
Price: $35.55 (down from $39.50).
It stays true to color even through hot, humid days!
Promising review: “It is creamy and goes on smoothly. A little goes a long way. I highly recommend this 2-in-1 product. It gives you a natural flawless look that stays on all day. It conceals even the darkest marks due to acne, sun, or age spots.” —Flawless58
Price: $25.20 (down from $28). Available in 20 shades.
10. A pigmented lip oil applied with an adorable cushion.
It acts like a lip balm but still gives you the shot of color you were looking for! To use, shake it — it comes in cocktail shaker packaging.
Promising review: “Love this lip product! Feels like heaven on your lips! My lips feel very soft and hydrated without feeling sticky or waxy. I love the color selection!” —SarJan
Price: $19.80 (down from $22). Available in 16 colors.
Promising review: “I’ve been using this product for years. It seems to prep my skin well for the moisturizer that I apply after using this clarifying lotion. I have sensitive skin and this product has never caused any irritation.” —080115
Price: $80.55 (down from $89.50).
12. An eyeshadow palette with shimmer, matte, satin, and sparkle textures so you’ll be ready for any type of event.
Promising review: “This is by far one of my favorite palettes! I love the colors and they are so easy to use. The colors are rich and have excellent pigment! I would highly recommend that you treat yourself to this lovely palette.” —YlaParis
Price: $48.60 (down from $54).
Promising review: “This mascara does it all. You get smooth application, rich color, lengthening, volume, and curl. All this with easy removal!” —ForeverSpring
Price: $24.70 (down from $27.50).
14. An ultra-slim brow pencil with a blending brush that gives you the full look you needed.
Promising review: “I love that this pencil gives a polished, natural look. The wand helps make your brows look normal and natural instead of painted on.” —sunnydaysahead
Price: $18.90 (down from $21).
15. A shimmering face and body powder with light-reflecting particles that will catch everyone’s attention.
Promising review: “This product is amazing in every way! It’s so beautiful, light, and shimmery! It’s the perfect product to add a subtle glow that’s just fascinating!” —Trista84
Price: $28.80 (down from $32).
16. A feminine perfume with notes of floral peony and tuberose, blended with citrus hints and earthy tones.
Promising review: “I’m very happy with the scent. It’s sweet smelling but not too overwhelming. It stays on long too. One of my favorites!” —Craftybelle
Price: $63+ (down from $70+).
17. A facial cleansing device that gently pulsates to remove dead skin and unclogs pores.
Lasts for five months straight on one single charge!
Promising review: “It makes my skin so soft and it also gently exfoliates. My skin looks so great after I’ve used it! The battery lasts forever, and it looks so cute in my shower!” —MNshopaholic
Price: $89.10 (down from $99). Available in five colors.
18. An all-in-one lip gloss and plumper to get you closer to Kylie Jenner’s lips.
Promising review: “This lip gloss is amazing. It’s not sticky like other high-shine lip glosses. It looks beautiful on. I can put it on my lips without a mirror.” —handbagsobsession
Price: $27 (down from $30). Available in 18 colors.
19. An exfoliating clay mask that scrubs away blackheads and shrinks your pores.
Promising review: “This mask did a great job of smoothing, tightening, and cleaning my skin. It wasn’t harsh, but left my skin very soft.” —sweetpotato
Price: $31.50 (down from $35).
20. A creamy lipstick that is comfortable and non-drying so you rarely have to reapply.
Promising review: “Bobbi Brown lipstick has incredible, natural looking colors. It moisturizes, and it stays put.” —CCNYS
Price: $25.20 (down from $28). Available in 27 colors.
21. A tinted hydrating gel cream that increases skin hydration and protects from the sun at the same time.
Promising review: “I love how this feels on my skin. It feels like moisturizer but it provides light coverage with a nice dewy finish.” —Jalapenobagel
Price: $26.55 (down from $29.50). Available in 16 shades.
22. A nail polish with a gel effect that gives you a glass-like shine.
Promising review: “They glide on easily, last a long time, and the brush makes doing my own nails quite easy. The quality products have actually improved the texture and strength of my nails.” —Lexgal
Price: $24.30 (down from $27). Available in 18 colors.
23. A waterproof eye pencil that has a long-lasting finish so you won’t have to worry when doing some spontaneous skinny dipping this summer.
Promising review: “The best eyeliner ever. This is the only eye pencil I use. It stays on all day.” —Aza80aza
Price: $18 (down from $20). Available in 40 colors.
Promising review: “This was cutely packaged and the smell was amazing! Great gift, great price!” —HotTopPick
Price: $18 (down from $20).
25. A de-puffing eye massager with a refreshing, cooling serum that’s perfect after a long night of no sleep.
Promising review: “It goes on so easily, feels great, and reduces puffiness and darkness under eyes. I have used many eye products for over 50 years and this is by far the best.” —marymac1
Price: $27 (down from $30).
26. An eye shadow that’s easy to apply and exactly what you need when you’re in a hurry.
Promising review: “I have been using MAC eye shadow for several years and I love it because it goes on so smoothly, lasts all day, and the colors are so rich. I also love the many colors that are available.” —Suziyque
Price: $14.40 (down from $16). Available in 110 colors.
It’s handmade in Italy!
Promising review: “Love this — it’s truly the best I’ve tried! The colors are perfect and can even double as eye shadows. Great product!” —McKinney
Price: $43.20 (down from $48).
Get it in beige here.
Promising review: “I love this scent. It reminds me of faraway vacations with friends and a drink in my hand. Great scent for the morning shower!” —sparklemn
Price: $16.20 (down from $18).
Time to get done up!
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.